He/she will be responsible for making up the Needs Assessment questionnaire and the analysis of the responses.
He/she will also be the leading specialist during discussions with representatives of universities and research institutes, members of the SEEREN and GÈANT projects and support the Market Expert as required during discussions with other market parties.
He/she is the leading technological expert during the HPC infrastructure scenarios assessment. He/she will also provide input to the Financial CBA during the Impact Assessment of the RASH Data Centre Upgrade.
He/she will provide input to the Requirements and Service Engineering/ITIL Expert.
He/she will ideally have:
Qualifications and skills:
• University degree in ICT area;
• Good knowledge of the EU Digital Agenda for broadband connectivity, the EU HPC strategy and EU practices in the field;
• Ability to work well independently and in teams and deliver under tight deadlines;
• Excellent problem solving and organisational skills;
• Ability to facilitate, consult and negotiate with a broad range of government partners;
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
• Ability to travel;
• Proficiency in spoken and written English.
• At least 10 years of professional experience in HPC/Big Data solutions and broadband networks;
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience with similar tasks and studies for the same sector;
• Proven experience in at least two similar projects with similar scope.
Si vous êtes intéressé, postulez directement sur notre site ou envoyez votre CV mis à jour au format Word en précisant bien la référence à l'adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org
REF : 2021-HPC-BDE-30988
Dans le contexte du développement de nos activités, nous recherchons un(e) Core Network Operations Manager (VoIP) justifiant de minimum de 7 ans d’e...
Dans le contexte du développement de nos activités, nous recherchons un(e) Architecte fonctionnel SI TELCO justifiant de minimum de 5 ans d’expérie...